Saturday, March 28, 2009

Pray for Connie

I understand Connie has had her first round of chemo, and we all know how hard that can be on a person's body. I hope she, Jeffrey, and Heaven will be able to deal with these changes that are about to happen in her life. I can remember back to the first treatment Mom had, and the way it ran her poor body down. I hate this for Connie, Jeff and Heaven. This is going to be difficult for them. Connie is a strong person and she will over come this. I know GOD is a healing GOD, but without the gift GOD gave to these doctor's to be able to help other's, sometimes we need to have more than just faith that we can be healed. We have to have help from doctor's. God doesn't expect us to sit back and do nothing. If there are cure's for illnesses, we should use these resources to get better. I pray that GOD will lay his hand's on Connie's cancer and remove it from her body. People say thing's happen for a reason, but I don't believe that GOD intended for this to happen for a reason. I know there are lesson's to be learned from situation's that occur. I pray that Connie doesn't suffer in pain, that she be able to live a long life and see her daughter grow up. God is so wonderful to us and he will hear our prayers. Please everybody keep praying for Connie.

1 comment:

  1. God Does Not Put Sickness's And Diseases On People . He heals today just as he did back then because He never Changes.Heb13/8
    Out of the Mouth of the most high proceedeth (comes)NOT evil and Good. Lam3/38
    Sicknesses come from Satan Who comes only too kill,steal and destroy.John 10/10
    And our own choices bring sicknesses on us.
    Romans 6/23: For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
    Doctors are indeed used by God.
    Hebrews 11/6: But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
    Also Pray for Our Family And James who is still in the Hospital.........

    ReplyDelete