Thursday, March 12, 2009
Love thy Brother and Thy Sister
I sit here today after nearly a week has went by since my visit with my sister Debbie. After an e-mail from her stating she wanted to come visit me, a phone call asking me if I could meet her, and me calling her to get directions of how to get to her; Gayle and Debbie come to my house to visit.(so I thought) What started off pretty good, ended up in me finding out, she really never wanted to visit with me. Don't get me wrong, Debbie never visit's me. I was surprised that she was willing to take the time and actually come by to see me. I don't go see her because I don't have her address for one, nor an updated phone number. (until now) It is also a drive to get there. She is here in Knoxville once a month, so why not come see me? I love Debbie very much. I would like to know the resentment she is holding against me. She say's she'll get over it,but how does a person apolgize for something they don't know they've done? I am not mad at her, just hurt by the way she acted toward me in my home. I forgive her for the way she has been to me, just want her to realize she doesn't always have find the wrong in her family members, because it start's with something within herself she will have to fix. I love each and everyone of my Brothers and Sisters always.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

teresa i'm not mad never was. i'm not in town every month.i'm sorry you think my visit was a waist.my coming to your house was what i wanted to do.you an me was an could be close again.if you could find it in your heart to forgiving. instead of just saying you do.i dont hold nothing againt you or any one in this family.an i do love every one in this family where they do me or not.let's all try to grow upan acted bigger then earnest'let's for giving each other an love one another. we ant promise tomorrow.
ReplyDeletelet's not hold resentment against each other.
ReplyDelete