Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Friday at work all the managers were wishing the mother's that work there a good Mother's Day. As the day went on I kept hearing people talk about what they were getting their Mom's, and how they were going to take their Mom to dinner. I kept having this sick feeling in my stomach, cause I knew that we couldn't celebrate with our Mom, except going to the grave and visiting. I guess I'm just selfish because I want her here in the flesh. Katrina and I go to Walmart today to grocery shop and it was so crowded with people grabbing gift's for their Mom's. It just hurt's so bad, because we got cheated out of a great Mother, and she got cheated out of her life. Cancer is taking so many people's lives. I hope someday soon they find a cure for cancer. I know Mom is in a glorious place, and she is having the time of her life with our Savior Jesus Christ, and her Mother. I miss her and long to see her again. Happy Mother's Day to Mom and all the Mother's out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment