Saturday, March 21, 2009
I'm Falling Apart
For the last month I have been in and out of the Doctor's office. I made me an appointment for several reason's. For the last year I have been having this problem with my left foot hurting when I walk or step the wrong way. I thought maybe I hurt it at work and it would eventually get to feeling better. It hasn't gotten better, infact it has gotten worse. I went to have it ex-rayed and my doctor said it's Plantar Fascia (heel spurs). It is not exactly in my heel, it is more on the inside of my left foot. My doctor said it was so inflammed and the spur didn't look right, so now guess where I'm headed? To an Orthopedic Surgeon, and also a therapist. I have never felt such pain in my life. My doctor stuck me three times in my foot and injected me with cortisone and a numming medicine. He tells me to not be walking on concrete or running for two week's. That's funny, because I walk at work on concrete for 8 hours everyday. My foot was feeling pretty good after the shot's I got, until I didn't listen and went for a walk on Tuesday and over- did it. Now I'm back to square one. I go Tuesday to the Orthopedic Doctor, this should be fun and costly. I also found out that my iron level is so low it's scary. I am now on a high potency iron medicine, and I'm anemic. I couldn't figure out why I was so tired all the time, and felt terrible. It seemed like every chance I got I wanted to sleep. Still dealing with my hair loss, which my doctor said number one reason for that is stress, and feeling like I'm going to have a nervous break down; I'm just not sure what else is going to go wrong with me. I have, however lost 6 pound's since my last doctor's appointment a week ago. If thing's don't improve, I guess they'll have to put me down like a dog.(ha!ha!) If anyone has any suggestion's for my foot problem, PLEASE don't hesitate to tell me. Believe me I've tried just about everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Anemia must run in the family..you got it, Vanessa has it and I have it...if you take your meds right you will feel better.
ReplyDeleteDon't know what to tell you about your foot besides hope they take care of it.
I Know.....I have An Idea .....A new Concept.....
ReplyDeleteSince Jesus My Lord... Died And Rose Again For Our Very Lives And Our Healing.... He already provided for our healing by his stripes we were healed Is.53/5 1 peter 2/24....Why not receive his healing?