Saturday, August 15, 2009

Our new addition

We are the proud family of a new puppy. His name is Knox Carney. He is a
Yorkie. John and the kids were begging me for a dog, and I wasn't sure if I
wanted to get one or not. I told them it had to be small because it was going
to be inside. I'm not big on animals in the house, but he isn't a breed that shed's
alot. We looked at different kinds of small dogs and we fell in love with this
kind of dog. He is a hand full, yet very loving. We've only had him about three
weeks. When we got him, his hair was so long and dirty from being out in a
barn. I took him home and immediately gave him a bath. We decided to take him for his first haircut, because the hair was so long and in his eyes. We told the girl at Pet Smart to trim him like he's suppose to look. We never expected
what we saw when she was done with him. A totally different dog. As you will see in the picture's he looks so different with his new first hair cut. We are
having so much fun with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment