Saturday, August 8, 2009

Growing Up!

It's been a while since I've blogged, and there have been lot's of things happening around here. I let Katrina get her learner's permit when she was in school, and I knew this summer she would be wanting to get her driver's license. I wanted to wait as long as possible, but the day came to take the road test and she was nervous and I was terrified. Don't get me wrong, she is a very good driver but I was not ready for her to be a driver. Sure enough.... She PASSED!

Of course my insurance went through the roof, and my stress level has risen. I still was in denial that she was actually going to drive by herself until the next day, she wanted to drive her and Brandon to church. I was scared to death. She was thrilled. Then, the next time she drove alone. John and I felt like we were going to have a panic attack and then die. We look at her and see her growing up and becoming a little woman before our eye's...

1 comment: