The Carney Family's New Adventure
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Okay, this is a first for me. I thought I would try this out and see what this blogging thing is really all about. Like everything else, I'll either forget how to get back on here or not remember what my password is. Wish me luck in this journey.
1 comment:
The Bice Family
February 26, 2009 at 5:19 AM
Welcome Carney Family
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2009
(10)
►
August
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(4)
▼
February
(2)
Work stress
Okay, this is a first for me. I thought I would tr...
About Me
The Carney Family
I am a mother of two wonderful children. I have been married 20 years,to my wonderful husband John. I am the Department Manager of Install Sales.
View my complete profile
Welcome Carney Family
ReplyDelete